DelhiDesk The Uttarakhand government, led by Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami, has added 370 new services in 24 government departments under the Right to Services. The Suraj Department has included the services under the officer of the service, increasing the total number of notified services from 485 to 855. The decision was made after CM Dhami asked officials to include new services in the Right to Service. The government has fixed maximum time limits for various services, such as 15 days for billing complaints and new electricity connections, 30 days for meter checking, and seven days for disconnection. The move is expected to benefit the people of Uttarakhand.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Uttarakhand govt adds 370 new services in 24 departments under Right to Services
– Suraj Department includes new services under officer of the service
– Total number of notified services increases from 485 to 855
– CM Dhami asks officials to include new services in Right to Service
– Electricity Department includes 43 new services in Right to Service
– Time limits set for billing complaints, new connections, meter checking, and disconnection
– Higher Education Department to issue character certificate in one day
– Time limit set for return of caution money, verification of documents, and issuance of identity cards
– Maximum time limit of 15 days set for providing NOC of mobile tower
– People expected to benefit greatly from govt’s decision
– English summary provided
– Story first published on May 26, 2023 at 12:18 [IST]
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com