DelhiDesk The Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, Pushkar Singh Dhami, inaugurated a renovated crèche and smart class located in the secretariat premises. The crèche will cater to the children of personnel working in the Central Secretariat while they are on duty. The renovated crèche has various arrangements for the comfort of the children, including water purifiers, beds, refrigerators, fire extinguishers, and a solar power plant of 2 kW capacity for energy saving. The smart class has also been equipped with outdoor sports equipment and decorated with wall paintings and paintings. The Chief Minister appreciated the efforts of the Nodal Department of Women Empowerment and Child Development for getting the work of renovation done in just 18 days. The employees of the Secretariat also thanked the Chief Minister for the arrangements made for the crèche and smart class.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Uttarakhand Chief Minister inaugurates crèche and smart class in secretariat premises
– Renovated crèche for care of children of secretariat personnel while on duty
– Various arrangements made, including water purifiers, beds, refrigerators, fire extinguishers
– Smart classes and outdoor sports equipment also installed
– Solar power plant of 2 kW capacity arranged for energy saving
– Personnel will have better facility for taking care of children
– Efforts of Nodal Department of Women Empowerment and Child Development appreciated
– Employees of secretariat thank CM for arrangements made
– Chief Secretary and Secretary Women Empowerment and Child Development present
– English summary provided
– Story first published on May 25, 2023 at 9:29 AM IST.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com