DelhiDesk The Uttar Pradesh government has launched the UP Asan Kist Yojana, which allows people with outstanding electricity bills to deposit them in installments. Under the scheme, urban consumers can pay their bills in 12 installments, while rural consumers can pay in 24 installments. To take advantage of the scheme, consumers must be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh and have domestic 4 KW connections. Interest will be waived if all installments and bills are paid on time, and payments must be made online. The scheme is open to all types of people in the state.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Uttar Pradesh government has started a scheme called UP Asan Kist Yojana to deposit outstanding electricity bills in installments.
– The scheme is applicable to all types of people in the state.
– Under the scheme, urban consumers can pay their outstanding bills in 12 installments, while rural consumers can pay in 24 installments.
– The bill will have to be paid with 5% of the principal amount or a minimum of Rs 1500, along with the current bill.
– If consumers pay all installments and bills on time, the surcharge will be waived off.
– To apply for the scheme, consumers need to be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh, have a domestic 4 KW connection, and provide necessary documents such as Aadhar card, ration card, electricity bill, mobile number, and passport size photograph.
– Installments can only be paid online, and consumers whose registration has been canceled will not be given any exemption in surcharge.
– UPI payment will be charged 1.1%.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com