DelhiDesk: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) is set to launch a mobile app that will allow passengers to travel through their mobile phones. To enter any station, passengers will only need to scan the QR code at the gate, which will also tell them the fare till their destination. The fare amount will be deducted from the passenger’s account upon scanning the QR code again while leaving the destination station. The app is expected to launch in June and will include all necessary options to provide convenience to passengers. This move comes after the successful introduction of paper QR tickets by DMRC.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Delhi Metro to introduce mobile app for passengers
– QR code at gate to scan for entry and exit
– Fare will be deducted from account automatically
– No need for smart card, token, or paper QR ticket
– Passengers can travel seamlessly with mobile
👉 Paper QR ticket has been started recently
– Success of paper QR ticket led to mobile app development
– App expected to launch in June by DMRC