DelhiDesk The Uttar Pradesh government will establish Sathiya Corners, or adolescent health clinics, in 36 government and aided inter colleges across the state to develop health awareness among adolescents and help inculcate healthy habits. Teachers will be trained to provide health-related information to boys and girls, and counselling will be available if required. Mental health and depression management, as well as treatment of non-communicable diseases, will be provided under adolescent health. Screening of boys and girls will be done by teachers and, where necessary, specialist doctors will be consulted. Saathiya Kendras, or adolescent health centres, have already been established in government hospitals, but teenagers often feel hesitant to discuss their problems there, hence the move to establish Sathiya Corners in inter colleges.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Sathiya Corners to be opened in 36 government and aided inter colleges in Uttar Pradesh
– Adolescent health clinics to develop health awareness and healthy habits among adolescents
– Teachers to be trained to give health-related information and counseling to students
– Mental health and non-communicable disease management to be provided under adolescent health
– Screening and treatment to be provided for common diseases
– Saathiya Corner to be set up in inter colleges due to hesitation of teenagers to share problems at Saathiya Kendras
– English summary: UP Sathiya Corner to open in 36 inter colleges of the state
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com