DelhiDesk The Uttar Pradesh government, led by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, is making efforts to complete all the development projects of Ayodhya before the construction of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi temple and to develop it as the cleanest and most beautiful city in India. The Chief Secretary of Uttar Pradesh, Durga Shankar Mishra, reviewed all the under-construction projects of Ayodhya and directed to complete them on time. The government aims to provide better facilities to the devotees in Ayodhya, including adequate parking areas and completing all railway bridges being constructed by Setu Nigam within the stipulated time. The progress of construction works was also reviewed, with officials stating that the construction work of a four-lane road from Ayodhya-Sultanpur National Highway to the airport has been completed.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Uttar Pradesh government aims to complete Ayodhya’s development projects before the construction of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi temple
– Chief Secretary Durga Shankar Mishra reviewed under-construction projects and directed completion in time
– Better facilities for devotees and adequate parking area to be developed
– Construction work of four-lane road and railway bridges to be completed within stipulated time
– Progress updates on various construction projects
– Opportunity to get pension without investing money through government scheme
– Mandatory to make 20 charging stations for electric vehicles in every district of UP
– Ayodhya declared as the cleanest and most beautiful city of India
– Story first published on May 5, 2023
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com