DelhiDesk The Uttar Pradesh government, led by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, is intensifying preparations for the inauguration of the Ram temple in Ayodhya in the first week of January next year. The railway station and airport are being expanded in Ayodhya, and work is underway on the 13 km road Ram Path from Sahadatganj to Naya Ghat. The government has also prepared the outline for the construction of Bhakti Path and Ram Janaki Path, which will provide access to and from the Ram Janmabhoomi and Hanuman Garhi temples, respectively. The corridors will measure 566 and 700 meters in length, and civic amenities will also be constructed along these roads. The Yogi government aims to make Ayodhya the best city in the world.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– UP government preparing for inauguration of Ram temple in Ayodhya in January
– Railway station and airport being expanded in Ayodhya
– Work on 13 km road Ram Path from Sahadatganj to Naya Ghat in progress
– Bhakti Path and Ram Janaki Path being constructed to provide access to temples
– Corridors will be 566 and 700 meters long with civic amenities
– Yogi government determined to make Ayodhya best city in the world
– District officials holding meetings with shopkeepers and residents to resolve challenges
– Government making efforts to make inauguration grand and spectacular
– English summary states UP government has stepped up preparations for inauguration of Ram temple in Ayodhya in January
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com