DelhiDesk Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has issued guidelines for all divisional commissioners and district magistrates to ensure uninterrupted power supply in the state. The guidelines include monitoring the availability of transformers and cables, resolving public complaints on time, and reviewing power supply according to the roster. The demand for electricity is increasing with the rising heat in the state, and the guidelines aim to ensure uninterrupted power supply to common people, commercial, and industrial consumers.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– State Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has given instructions for uninterrupted power supply in Uttar Pradesh
– Adequate guidelines have been issued for the commissioner and DM in this regard from the government level
– Divisional Commissioners and District Magistrates will monitor daily whether sufficient quantity of transformers and cables are available in the divisions and districts
– Complaints received from the public are being resolved on time or not will also be monitored daily
– With the increase in heat in Uttar Pradesh, the demand for electricity is also increasing
– Guidelines issued to ensure uninterrupted power supply to common people, commercial and industrial consumers
– District and divisional level should be reviewed daily whether the power supply is being done according to the roster or not
– It will be reviewed daily whether the complaints lodged by the common people on the tolls of Power Corporation for electricity complaints are being resolved on time or not
– Sufficient quantity of necessary cables or other materials availability will also be reviewed daily
– Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath gave instructions for uninterrupted power supply
– Story first published: Friday, May 26, 2023, 10:03 [IST]
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com