DelhiDesk Unity Small Finance Bank has increased its interest rates on fixed deposits of less than INR 20 million ($270,000) with maturities ranging from seven days to 10 years. The bank’s interest rates will range between 4.50% and 7.00%, with senior citizens able to earn up to 9.50% on a deposit with a 1001-day term. The new rates will take effect on 2 May 2023. Meanwhile, Suryoday Small Finance Bank has also hiked its interest rates on fixed deposits under INR 20 million, with increases ranging from 49 to 160 basis points for periods ranging from one to five years.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Unity Small Finance Bank (SFB) has increased interest rates on fixed deposits (FDs) of less than 2 Cr
– The bank is offering interest rates between 4.50% and 7.00% on deposits with maturities ranging from 7 days to 10 years
– General public can earn a maximum return of 9% on a deposit with a 1001-day term, while senior citizens can earn up to 9.50%
– The new FD rates will take effect on May 2nd, 2023, according to Unity Small Finance Bank’s official website
– The bank is giving an interest rate of 4.50% on deposits that mature in the next 7 to 14 days, and an interest rate of 4.75% is applicable to deposits that mature in the next 15 to 45 days
– Deposits with maturities between 91 and 6 months will now earn interest at a rate of 5.75%, while deposits with maturities between 6 months and 201 days will now earn interest at a rate of 8.75%
– The bank is offering an interest rate of 7.65% on deposits that mature between 1002 Days to 5 years, and for those maturing in 5 Years – 10 Years, Unity SFB is paying a 7.00% return
– Suryoday Small Finance Bank also hiked interest rates on fixed deposits under 2 crore on May 5th, by 49 to 160 basis points (bps) for periods ranging from 1 to 5 years
– General public will earn on their FDs from 4% to a whopping 9.10%, while senior citizens will earn from 4.50% to a whopping 9.60%
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com