In today’s time, the rising cost of petrol and diesel has become a burden for car owners. As a result, many people are turning towards CNG cars as an alternative. Running a CNG car is more cost-effective compared to conventional fuel vehicles. However, like every other option, CNG cars also have their advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of CNG car:
- CNG cars offer significant cost savings as CNG gas is cheaper than petrol or diesel.
- Driving a CNG car helps reduce pollution, making it an environmentally friendly choice.
CNG is abundantly available in India at an affordable price. The market offers a wide range of luxurious CNG cars from well-known manufacturers such as Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai.
Disadvantages of CNG car:
- Some CNG cars have limited boot space due to the installation of CNG tanks, which can be inconvenient for larger families or trips with friends.
- CNG cars have a reduced power output compared to petrol cars, which can affect the overall performance.
- Regular maintenance is required for CNG cars, as the spark plugs and engine oil wear out faster. Frequent visits to service centers are necessary to ensure the engine’s performance.
Before purchasing a CNG car, it is important to consider both the advantages and disadvantages to make an informed decision.
★CNG cars are gaining popularity due to the rising cost of petrol and diesel.
★Advantages of CNG cars include cost savings and reduced pollution.
★CNG is readily available in the Indian market, with various luxurious CNG car options.
★Disadvantages of CNG cars include limited boot space and reduced power output, requiring regular maintenance.
Superfast News Coverage by DelhiBreakings.com team.
For Superfast national news and Delhi Breaking Stories visit us daily at https://delhibreakings.com