DelhiDesk The chairman of Hinduja Group, Srichand P Hinduja, known as SP Hinduja, has passed away in London at the age of 87. He had been unwell for some time and is survived by his wife and two daughters. Hinduja founded the group with his brothers and played a vital role in fostering ties between India and the UK. The group is involved in sectors such as truck making, chemicals, media and banking and has a collective wealth of around $14bn, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– SP Hinduja, eldest of Hinduja brothers and chairman of Hinduja Group, passed away in London at age of 87
– Hinduja Family spokesperson confirmed he was unwell for a long time and had passed away
– SP Hinduja was a mentor to the family and played a vital role in creating unity between UK and India
– He was born in 1935 in Karachi and joined his father’s business at age 18
– SP Hinduja was married to Madhu Hinduja and had two daughters and three brothers
– Hinduja Group is associated with truck making, chemicals, media, banking, etc.
– Four brothers of the family have a collective wealth of about $14 billion, according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index
– Adani and Vedanta Group also facing debt issues
– PLI scheme passed for IT hardware with Rs 17,000 crore budget
– English summary: SP Hinduja passed away at age of 87 in London
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com