DelhiDesk: Saurabh Bhardwaj, a cabinet minister in the Delhi government, has written a letter to the Lieutenant Governor (LG) urging him to approve a file for changing the secretary. Bhardwaj cited a Supreme Court order that gives the elected government the authority to reshuffle the administration and called for the approval to be granted quickly as a lot of work is pending.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Saurabh Bhardwaj wrote a letter to LG, urging him to approve the file for changing the secretary
– The letter was sent 2 days ago and the approval is pending
– Supreme Court has given the authority to reshuffle the administration to the elected government
– Saurabh Bhardwaj requested the approval to be done as soon as possible
– A lot of work is pending and approval is needed for change of secretary