DelhiDesk AAP MP Sanjay Singh has called for an apology from Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the BJP after a court ruling found no evidence in the alleged liquor scam. Singh claimed that the accusations were aimed at defaming AAP convenor Arvind Kejriwal and his party. He has also called for strict action against those who created the spurious liquor scam. Singh stated that the ED-CBI’s investigation was baseless and lacked evidence. The court granted bail to Rajesh Joshi and Gautam Malhotra as the ED did not have any facts and evidence regarding the liquor scam.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– 👉 Sanjay Singh, AAP MP, demands apology from PM and BJP for fabricated liquor scam
– 👉 Alleges conspiracy to defame Arvind Kejriwal and AAP
– 👉 Says strict action should be taken against those who created the spurious liquor scam
– 👉 BJP leaders silent after Rouse Avenue Court’s order
– 👉 ED-CBI failed to provide evidence for bribe of Rs 30 crore in liquor scam
– 👉 Court granted bail to accused as ED-CBI had no facts and evidence
– 👉 Sanjay Singh calls ED-CBI investigation baseless and probing a scam with no head and feet