DelhiDesk Nikhil Meswani, an employee of Reliance Industries, reportedly earns a higher salary than the company’s chairman, Mukesh Ambani, according to Forbes magazine. While Ambani’s salary has remained at INR150 million ($2 million) for the past decade, Meswani’s salary was reportedly INR240 million in the financial year 2021-22. Meswani has been with Reliance for 37 years and is in charge of the firm’s petrochemical business, as well as overseeing the management of Ambani’s IPL cricket franchise Mumbai Indians. Meswani is also the nephew of Ambani.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Reliance Industries employee Nikhil Meswani earns more than Chairman Mukesh Ambani
– Meswani’s salary was Rs 24 crore in the financial year 2021-22, while Ambani’s has remained at Rs 15 crore for a decade
– Meswani holds a Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering and has been with Reliance for 37 years
– He is in charge of major projects and heads the petrochemical business of Reliance Industries
– Meswani is also close to the Ambani family and manages the IPL cricket franchise Mumbai Indians
– His father was one of the founding members of Reliance, and he is the nephew of Mukesh Ambani
– Reliance Industries is a successful company that values its employees’ qualifications and rewards them accordingly.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com