DelhiDesk Baba Ramdev, the yoga guru, conducted a yoga training camp at Indira Gandhi Stadium in Delhi on Sunday for the physical, mental, and spiritual health of women. The camp was organized by Patanjali University as part of the Women’s Conference, and Ramdev taught yoga activities to the participants.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– 👉 A yoga training camp was organized at Indira Gandhi Stadium for women’s physical, mental and spiritual health.
– 👉 Yoga Guru Ramdev taught Yoga activities to the people.
– 👉 The camp was organized by Patanjali University.
– 👉 The Women’s Conference was held as part of the camp.
– 👉 The story is accompanied by a picture of Baba Ramdev.