DelhiDesk Congress leader Rahul Gandhi’s unannounced and unauthorized visit to Delhi University’s PG men’s hostel has caused controversy on campus. The university administration has taken a serious view of his visit without prior notice and said that his arrival caused a lot of trouble to the residential students of the hostel. The students were also angry with the anarchy created by the entry of the crowd. Teachers’ organization INTACH condemned the university’s response and said that Rahul Gandhi is a national leader who visited the hostel to interact with the youth and listen to their problems. The university court member Aman Kumar criticized the university authorities for targeting students’ choice to name their favorite leader.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Rahul Gandhi among students 👉 Photo: Amar Ujala
– The matter of Rahul Gandhi’s appearance in PG Mains in Delhi University has heated up the campus.
– DU administration has taken a serious view of his visit without prior notice.
– The administration says that his arrival caused a lot of trouble to the residential students of the hostel.
– Students were also angry with the anarchy created by the entry of the crowd.
– Teachers’ organization INTACH said that Rahul Gandhi’s visit to PG Men’s Hostel is unnecessarily being made an issue.
– On the sudden visit of Rahul Gandhi and the uproar that followed, the proctor said that he does not want to make the university a political arena.
– Congress leader Rahul Gandhi had reached DU’s PG men’s hostel.
– There he not only talked to the students about unemployment, employment and problems but also had food with the students.
– The DU administration reacted on Saturday and said that the Delhi University has taken seriously the unannounced and unauthorized visit of Rahul Gandhi to the PG Men’s Hostel.
– It has been brought to the notice of the University through the hostel authorities and guards that the Congress leader made sudden and unauthorized entry of several outsiders into the PG Mains Hostel.
– The administration said that the university authorities will take necessary steps to prevent such incidents and ensure that it does not happen again in future.
– Teachers Association INTACH President Dr. Pankaj Garg said that Rahul Gandhi is a national leader and he visited the hostel to interact with the youth and listen to their problems.
– INTACH strongly condemns the unnecessary reactionary and negative attitude of the University officials on this.
– University Court member Aman Kumar also criticized the response of the university authorities in the matter and said that Rahul Gandhi has been an alumnus of St. Stephen’s, so the university should welcome him.