DelhiDesk The Punjab government plans to spend Rs 7.27 crore on the development works of Municipal Corporation Moga, including laying sewerage lines, construction of rain harvesting recharge wells, and direct borehole work. The Local Government Minister Dr. Inderbir Singh Nijjar announced the plan and said that there is a plan to get many more such development works done in Municipal Corporation Moga. Continuous efforts are being made by the state government to provide basic facilities and pollution-free environment to the people of the state.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Punjab government is working towards providing basic facilities and pollution-free environment to its people
– Local Government Minister Dr. Inderbir Singh Nijjar proposed to spend Rs 7 crore 27 lakh for development works in Municipal Corporation Moga
– Development works include laying sewerage line, Rain Harvesting Recharge Well, and direct borehole work
– Other development works include installation of direct bore, provision of sewerage line, repair of disposals, motors, and sewer pumps
– The plan also includes installation of piezo meters and deep bore tubewells
– There is a plan to get many more development works done in Municipal Corporation Moga
– The offer of cheap houses is going to come again in Delhi
– The story was first published on Friday, May 5, 2023, at 9:38 [IST]
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com