DelhiDesk Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal gifted 80 new Aam Aadmi Clinics to the people of Punjab, increasing the number of clinics in the state from 500 to 580. The clinics will provide free health services, including 48 types of tests and free medicines. The Punjab government claims that more than 25 lakh people have received free treatment since the Aam Aadmi clinics opened. Kejriwal praised Mann’s leadership and said the clinics were first implemented successfully in Delhi before being replicated in Punjab.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal gifted 80 new Aam Aadmi Clinics to the common people in Ludhiana.
– The number of Aam Aadmi clinics in Punjab increased from 500 to 580, providing free health services to common people.
– 48 types of tests can be done in this common man clinic, and all medicines are available free of cost.
– More than 25 lakh people have been treated free of cost since the Aam Aadmi clinics opened in Punjab.
– Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal arrived in Punjab to gift Aam Aadmi Clinic on the lines of Delhi.
– The mission of the Kejriwal model is to provide better quality health and better education to all.
– The offer of cheap houses is going to come again in Delhi, and it was first implemented in Delhi and now successfully implemented in Punjab.
– Punjab CM Mann’s performance is unprecedented, and Punjabis have never seen such a revolution in the health sector.
– Punjab Govt. spent Rs 7.27 crore on development works in Municipal Corporation Moga.
– The state got the gift of 80 new mohalla clinics.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com