DelhiDesk: The activation of Western Disturbance will make the weather pleasant for the remaining five days of May, with intermittent light rains and dusty winds bringing relief from heat waves and heat strokes. There is no forecast of a heat wave until May 31. On Thursday, light rain and strong winds in Delhi caused a considerable drop in the maximum and minimum temperature. The maximum temperature dropped five degrees above normal while the minimum temperature decreased by six degrees.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– 👉It rained in Delhi-NCR
– 👉Expansion: Due to the activation of Western Disturbance, the remaining five days of the month of May will be pleasant.
– 👉Due to intermittent light rains and dusty winds, there will be neither heat wave nor heat stroke in these days.
– 👉There is no forecast of heat wave till May 31.
– 👉Light rain and dusty strong winds have made the weather pleasant in Delhi on Thursday.
– 👉Due to this, a considerable drop has also been recorded in the maximum and minimum temperature.
– 👉The maximum temperature dropped five degrees above normal and the minimum by six degrees.