DelhiDesk A McDonald’s outlet in London has been fined almost Rs 5 crore for serving substandard food containing rat feces. The fine came after customers who ate cheeseburgers found rat excrement in their food. Upon inspection, environmental health officials found an out-of-control infestation of rats in the premises, which posed a risk to public health. The restaurant was closed for 10 days and reopened only after receiving approval from the council. McDonald’s pleaded guilty and admitted wrongdoing, leading to the fine.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– A McDonald’s outlet in London has been fined nearly Rs 5 crore for serving substandard food
– Customers found rat feces inside their cheeseburgers
– Environmental health officials found an out-of-control infestation of rats at the restaurant, which was a risk to public health
– The restaurant was closed within 10 days and reopened only after the health condition was approved by the council
– McDonald’s pleaded guilty and admitted their wrongdoing
– The Waltham Forest Council imposed the fine and thanked the customer for reporting the matter for investigation.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com