DelhiDesk The Reserve Bank of India has released the list of bank holidays for May 2023, with a total of 12 days when banks will remain closed. The first holiday falls on May 1 for May Day/Maharashtra Day, and the next holiday is on May 5 for Buddha Purnima. Banks will also be closed on May 7 (Sunday), May 9 for Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti (Kolkata zone only), May 13 (second Saturday), May 14 (Sunday), May 16 for State Day (Sikkim only), May 21 (Sunday), May 22 for Maharana Pratap Jayanti (Shimla zone only), May 24 for Kazi Nazrul Islam Jayanti (Tripura zone only), and May 27 for the fourth Saturday.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Banks will remain closed for 12 days in the month of May 2023
– The Reserve Bank of India releases a list of bank holidays every month
– May 1st is a bank holiday in multiple cities in India for Maharashtra Day and Labor Day
– May 5th is a bank holiday in certain cities for Buddha Purnima
– Banks will be closed on May 7th and May 13th due to Sunday and second Saturday
– May 9th is a bank holiday in Kolkata zone for Rabindranath Tagore’s birth anniversary
– May 14th is a bank holiday throughout the country due to Sunday
– May 16th is a bank holiday in Sikkim for Foundation Day
– May 22nd is a bank holiday in Shimla zone for Maharana Pratap’s birth anniversary
– May 24th is a bank holiday in Tripura zone for Kazi Nazrul Islam Jayanti
– May 27th is a bank holiday throughout the country due to the fourth Saturday
– May 28th is a bank holiday throughout the country due to Sunday.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com