DelhiDesk: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has sought a meeting with Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge and party leader Rahul Gandhi to seek their support in Parliament against an ordinance brought by the central government. Kejriwal referred to the ordinance as “undemocratic and unconstitutional” in a tweet. He has also met with other opposition leaders to seek cooperation against the ordinance.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal seeks Congress’ support in Parliament against central government’s ordinance
– Kejriwal calls the ordinance undemocratic and unconstitutional
– Kejriwal has already met with Nitish Kumar, Mamata Banerjee, Uddhav Thackeray, and Sharad Pawar for opposition cooperation
– Kejriwal has requested a meeting with Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge and Rahul Gandhi
– Kejriwal is mobilizing support against the central ordinance