DelhiDesk Investors in India have earned about INR 20 lakh crore ($270 billion) from the stock market in the nine years of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s rule, according to reports. When Modi took over in 2014, the market cap of the stock market was INR 7 lakh crore, which has since increased to around INR 28 lakh crore. The Nifty 50 index has almost doubled. Domestic institutional investors have invested INR 7 lakh crore during the nine years, while foreign institutional investors have netted $49.21 billion in the Indian stock market.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Investors earned Rs 20 lakh crore from the stock market in 9 years of Modi’s rule
– Market cap of the stock market increased from Rs 7 lakh crore to Rs 28 lakh crore
– Nifty 50 index almost doubled in the last 9 years
– Major events like demonetisation, GST implementation, and COVID-19 pandemic took place during this time
– Domestic institutional investors invested Rs 7 lakh crore during these 9 years
– Foreign institutional investors netted $49.21 billion in the Indian stock market between 2014 and 2023
– Nifty IT, Nifty Financial Services, and Nifty Bank had the highest return in the last 9 years
– Sensex crossed the 62,000 mark and gained 211 points
– Cheap cryptocurrency rates decreased further, but some stocks doubled in value
– Mahila Samman Nidhi scheme provided relief from TDS
– Mutual funds offered big investment opportunities.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com