DelhiDesk KR Choksey Research has recommended investing in Adani Wilmar’s stock, which is trading at around Rs. 394 on May 8, 2023. The research firm has set a target price of Rs. 515 for the stock, citing the company’s increasing market share in the food and FMCG sector, particularly in edible oil, flour, and rice. Adani Wilmar recently acquired the Kohinoor brand. The stock is currently trading at a PE multiple of 50.9x and 38.5x based on estimated FY24E/FY25E EPS. However, it is advised to consult a certified expert before making any investment decision.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– KR Choksey Research recommends investing in Adani Wilmar’s stock
– Adani Wilmar’s share is trading at around Rs.394 on 8th May
– KR Choksi Research has issued an invest opinion on the stock with a target of Rs 515
– Adani Wilmar is continuously increasing its market share in the food and FMCG sector
– The company’s share in edible oil, flour, and rice has increased, and it recently acquired the Kohinoor brand
– Adani Wilmar stock is currently trading at a PE multiple of 50.9x and 38.5x based on estimated FY24E/FY25E EPS
– The price target means that the stock can show a level of Rs 515 within the next one year
– Investment tips should be consulted with certified experts before making any investment decision.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com