Mahindra’s Thar has gained immense popularity among customers and has been selling heavily since its launch. Now, customers are eagerly awaiting the electric version of Mahindra Thar.
However, the upcoming Mahindra Thar EV will be quite different from the concept model introduced as Thar.e at the Global FutureScape event in South Africa last year.
Rendering artist Pratyush Rawat has digitally created a representation of the upcoming 2025 Mahindra Thar EV, which will be a 5-door model instead of the current 3-door version.
What to Expect from the Mahindra Thar EV?
According to the digital render, the design of the upcoming Mahindra Thar EV will be completely different from the concept model. It will have a ground clearance of 300 mm, higher than before.
The car may feature a bonnet with the Mahindra logo prominently displayed, along with square-shaped quad DRLs. The closed grille will have three rectangular cutouts, the Mahindra Twin Peaks logo, and Thar.E badging.
Pricing and Specifications
The design changes in the upcoming Thar EV are likely part of the planning to make it appealing to both Indian and global markets. The car is expected to be export-ready and will be equipped with Mahindra’s new INGLO born-electric platform.
The battery pack is estimated to have a capacity between 60-80 kWh and will feature a dual motor setup. The Mahindra Thar EV is expected to be launched in 2025 or later, with an anticipated price range of Rs 25 to 30 lakh.
- Mahindra Thar EV, the electric version of the popular Thar model, is highly anticipated by customers.
- Rendering artist Pratyush Rawat has created a digital representation of the upcoming 2025 Mahindra Thar EV.
- The design of the Thar EV is expected to be different from the concept model, with a 5-door configuration and distinctive features.
- The car will have a ground clearance of 300 mm, square-shaped quad DRLs, and a Mahindra logo on the bonnet.
- The Thar EV is expected to be export-ready and equipped with Mahindra’s INGLO born-electric platform.
- The battery pack is estimated to have a capacity of 60-80 kWh, and the car may be launched in 2025 or later.
- The anticipated price range for the Mahindra Thar EV is between Rs 25 to 30 lakh.
Superfast News Coverage by DelhiBreakings.com team.
For Superfast national news and Delhi Breaking Stories visit us daily at https://delhibreakings.com