DelhiDesk The Delhi High Court has raised concerns about the murder of gangster Tillu Tajpuria in Tihar Jail and questioned why the jail authorities did not take any preventive action when the incident was captured on CCTV cameras. The court has asked the administration for an explanation.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– 👉 The Delhi High Court questions jail administration regarding Tillu Tajpuria’s murder in Tihar Jail
– 👉 Incident was captured on CCTV camera
– 👉 High Court asks why no preventive action was taken by jail authorities
– 👉 Jail administration under scrutiny for not stopping the murder
– 👉 Photograph of Tillu’s murder released by Amar Ujala