DelhiDesk The rate of gold in India opened at Rs 60,052 per ten grams, down by Rs 309 from the previous trading day. Gold is currently trading cheaper than its all-time high by about Rs 1,533 per 10 grams. Meanwhile, silver opened at Rs 70,191 per kg, down by Rs 94 from the previous trading day. Gold and silver futures are trading fast on the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX). In the international market, gold is trading at a gain of $10.31 at the rate of $1,950.79 an ounce and silver is trading at a gain of $0.32 at the level of $23.03 an ounce. The rates of gold and silver in major cities have also been provided.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Gold rate opens with a fall of Rs 309 per ten grams
– Gold is currently selling cheaper than its all-time high by about Rs 1533 per 10 grams
– Silver rate opens with a fall of Rs 94 per kg
– Gold is trading fast on the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX)
– Gold is being traded rapidly in the international market
– Know the rates of gold and silver in major cities this morning
– Problem in selling old gold jewelry, know the government rules
– Gold rate decreased today, know how much cheaper than all-time high
– Gold and silver became more expensive, know the latest rate
– Gold and Silver rates rise again, know the rate of your city
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com