DelhiDesk Last week saw a sharp increase in the rates of gold and silver, with gold going up by over Rs 1,000 and silver going up by over Rs 3,000 from Monday to Friday. On Friday, the rate of 24 carat gold closed at the level of Rs 61,496 per 10 grams, while the rate of silver closed at Rs 77,280 per kg. Experts predict that gold could continue to rise this year, with a possible price range of Rs 66,000 to Rs 72,000 per 10 grams. The all-time high for gold was reached on May 4, 2023, while the all-time high for silver was reached on May 5, 2023.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Last week saw a sharp increase in gold and silver rates.
– Gold rate increased by more than Rs 1000 and silver rate by more than Rs 3000 during the week.
– All-time high for gold was reached on May 4, 2023 at Rs 61646 per ten grams and for silver on May 5, 2023 at Rs 77280 per kg.
– Experts predict gold prices to range from Rs 66,000 to Rs 72,000 per ten grams during the current financial year.
– Gold rate is expected to show further rise in the domestic market.
– Gold and silver rates continue to fluctuate in the market.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com