DelhiDesk Gold and silver rates have been reported in major cities of India this morning, with variations between cities. The rate of gold per 10 grams opened at Rs 61,108, a fall of Rs 388 from the previous day’s close. Meanwhile, silver opened at Rs 76,231 per kg, a fall of Rs 1,049 from the previous day’s close. Gold is currently selling cheaper than its all-time high by about Rs 388 per 10 grams. In the international market, gold is trading at a gain of $5.77 at the rate of $2,021.69 an ounce, while silver is trading at a gain of $0.03 at the level of $25.67 an ounce.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Gold and silver trading has started in major cities of the country
– There is a difference in rates for gold and silver in most cities
– The rates for 22ct and 24ct gold prices are given per 10 grams
– Gold opened with a fall of Rs 388 per ten grams compared to the previous trading day
– Silver opened with a fall of Rs 1049 per kg compared to the previous trading day
– Gold is currently cheaper than its all-time high by about Rs 388 per 10 grams
– Gold is trading fast on the Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX)
– Gold is being traded rapidly in the international market
– Rates for gold and silver are given for major cities across the country
– Adani Wilmar’s share of the Adani Group is giving an earning opportunity
– Gold rate is touching the sky of the share market, with chances of earning more now.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com