DelhiDesk The Uttar Pradesh government has amended the Uttar Pradesh Motor Vehicle Rules 1998, allowing vehicle owners to get their vehicles’ fitness tests done in any district of the state. Previously, owners had to take their vehicles to the same district where they were registered for the fitness test. With this amendment, vehicle owners across the state can now avail of this facility. The amendment also states that if a vehicle is being driven in any other state, the nearest district in Uttar Pradesh will be the prescribed authority for the fitness test.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Vehicle owners in Uttar Pradesh can now get their vehicles fitness tested in any district of the state
– The Uttar Pradesh Motor Vehicle Rules 1998 have been amended to allow this facility
– Previously, vehicle owners had to take their vehicles for fitness certificate in the same district where it was registered
– An application can now be made for the fitness test of the vehicle in any district of the state
– If the vehicle is being driven in any other state, the prescribed authority will be the registering authority or the Automatic Testing Center of the nearest district of Uttar Pradesh
– If the inspecting officer finds the vehicle in compliance with the provisions of the Act and Rules, then the fitness certificate will be issued by the registering authority within 15 days
– A re-test can be applied for if the vehicle fails the test by paying the prescribed fee for re-test
– The renewal of the fitness certificate will be effective from the date of issue or the date of expiry of the fitness certificate of the vehicle depending on when the renewal certificate is obtained
– The Yogi government of UP has brought this amendment to provide relief to thousands of vehicle owners of the state.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com