The University of Delhi announces spot admission round for UG and BTech programmes
The University of Delhi (DU) has announced the spot admission round for entry to undergraduate (UG) and BTech programmes for the 2023 academic session. The university will announce the vacant seats against round-2 spot admission for UG programmes and round-1 for BTech admission tomorrow, September 7.
Who can participate in the spot admission round?
- Candidates who had applied and are not admitted to any DU college or faculty by 5 pm tomorrow can participate in the spot admission round for DU UG and BTech programmes.
Important information for candidates
- Candidates who were offered a seat in the earlier DU UG spot admission round but failed to complete the admission process will not be able to participate in the subsequent spot rounds.
- The university may announce more spot admission rounds later after considering the vacant seats and other admission factors. Candidates are advised to regularly check the university admission website – admission.uod.ac.in.
- Admitted candidates will not be allowed to withdraw their admissions. To be considered in the spot admission round, candidates will have to opt for ‘Spot Round’ through their dashboards.
- Candidates will be able to choose any or all programmes they wish to, subject to the availability of seats.
- DU has made it mandatory for the candidates to take admission to the seat allocated in the spot admission round for entry to the UG and BTech programmes.
- No option of ‘Upgrade’ and ‘Withdraw’ will be provided during the DU UG and BTech spot admission round. The seat allocated in the spot admission round will be final.
Application and allocation dates
Candidates can apply against the spot admission round between September 7 and September 9. The university will declare the allocations in the spot admission round on September 11, and candidates will be allowed to accept the seats from September 11 (11 am) to September 13 (4:59 pm).
- The University of Delhi (DU) has announced the spot admission round for UG and BTech programmes for the 2023 academic session.
- Vacant seats for UG programmes and BTech admission will be announced on September 7.
- Candidates who are not admitted to any DU college or faculty can participate in the spot admission round.
- Admitted candidates cannot withdraw their admissions.
- The seat allocated in the spot admission round will be final.
- Candidates can apply from September 7 to September 9, and allocations will be declared on September 11.
Superfast News Coverage by DelhiBreakings.com team.
For Superfast national news and Delhi Breaking Stories visit us daily at https://delhibreakings.com