DelhiDesk: The conflict between the Delhi government and the central government over the transfer-posting of officers continues to intensify. The central government brought an ordinance to overturn a decision made by the Supreme Court, and Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is now opposing it. It is unclear what will happen next and what Kejriwal’s plans are, but it could potentially create trouble for the BJP government.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Rar between Delhi and Central Government on Ordinance 👉 Photo: Amar Ujala
– The issue of transfer-posting of officers in Delhi does not seem to be settling down.
– On one hand, where the central government overturned the decision of the Supreme Court by bringing an ordinance.
– On the other hand, the movement in the Arvind Kejriwal camp has intensified.
– Arvind Kejriwal has opened a front against this ordinance of the central government.
– Let us know what will happen next to this ordinance of the Central Government?
– What is Kejriwal planning?
– How can it be difficult for the BJP government?
– Read more.