DelhiDesk: The weather in Delhi-NCR has become pleasant again with the movement of clouds and dusty winds causing a drop of five degrees in temperature. The maximum temperature was recorded at 34.7 degrees Celsius, which is five degrees below normal, while the minimum temperature was one degree below normal at 25.4 degrees Celsius. The weather is expected to remain pleasant until May 30, with chances of rain on Thursday and a yellow alert issued.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– 👉 Delhi-NCR weather to remain pleasant till May 30
– 👉 Photo: Amar Ujala
– 👉 The weather has once again taken a turn in Delhi-NCR.
– 👉 This brought relief to the people from the scorching heat on Wednesday.
– 👉 The movement of clouds and dusty winds have brought down the temperature above 43 degrees to five degrees.
– 👉 Due to this, the maximum temperature was recorded five degrees below normal at 34.7 degrees Celsius, while the minimum temperature was one degree below normal at 25.4 degrees Celsius.