DelhiDesk: Platform screen doors (PSDs) of 2.15 meters height will be installed at 18 underground stations within 18 kilometers of all three corridors of Delhi Metro Phase-IV, providing modern facilities and adequate security arrangements to the passengers. The remaining 28 elevated stations will be equipped with half-height PSDs. The doors will be closed before the arrival of the metro, ensuring passenger safety and preventing injuries. The installation of PSDs will make passengers feel more secure during their journey, eliminating the risk of getting trapped in the metro when the doors are closed. The remaining stations of Phase-IV will also have low-height PSDs to ensure safe travel for the passengers.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Passengers will have modern facilities and security on all three corridors of Metro Phase-IV
– Platform screen doors (PSDs) will be installed at 18 underground stations within 18 kilometers of all three corridors
– PSDs of 2.15 meters height, similar to those on the Airport Express Line, will be installed
– Doors will be closed before the arrival of the metro to prevent injury or jumping
– Screen doors on the platform will also open for passenger safety
– Low height PSDs will be installed at remaining stations of Phase-IV
– 46 metro stations are being built on all three corridors of DMRC under Phase-IV
– PSDs will be installed at all three corridors, Aerocity-Tughlakabad, Mukundpur-Maujpur, and RK Ashram-Janakpuri West
– Full height PSDs will be installed at 18 underground stations, while remaining 28 elevated stations will have half-height PSDs
– Installation of platform screen doors will ensure passenger safety and eliminate the risk of injury or getting trapped in the metro
– Existing Delhi Metro stations do not have screen doors on the platforms
– Installation of PSDs will provide passengers with a more secure journey
– Beginning of every line in the second div should be replaced with “👉” instead of “–”