Delhi to Get Over 400 Electric Buses Ahead of G20 Conference
The G20 conference will be held in the capital Delhi from 8 to 10 September. For this, all kinds of preparations are in the final stage in the capital. Meanwhile, the news is that before the start of the conference, Delhi will get more than 400 electric buses. Some of these will be used for the summit before joining the DTC fleet.
According to media reports, a few days before the G20, these buses will be flagged off or dispatched. Some officials of the Delhi Transport Department said that the upcoming electric buses will be equipped with an advanced system. The new electric buses will have more battery capacity, which will provide better services to the people in two shifts.
E-buses will be equipped with these facilities
- Real-time monitoring system
- CCTV cameras for enhanced safety
- Automatic wheelchair ramps for easy access
Delhi’s Transport Minister Kailash Gahlot said that CM Arvind Kejriwal is focusing on introducing clean fuel, which is not only a convenient mode of travel but also reduces pollution in a big way.
DTC fleet includes more than 7500 buses
The DTC fleet consists of around 7,500 buses and 400 electric buses. After the arrival of these new e-buses, the number of electric buses will cross 800. Please inform that the G20 conference will be held in Delhi from 8 to 10 September. 19 countries, including the European Union, will come together to participate in the summit.
- Delhi will receive over 400 electric buses before the G20 conference.
- These buses will be used for the summit and later join the DTC fleet.
- The buses will have advanced systems and increased battery capacity.
- Facilities include real-time monitoring, CCTV cameras, and automatic wheelchair ramps.
- The introduction of clean fuel aims to reduce pollution and provide convenient travel options.
- The DTC fleet currently has 7,500 buses, including 400 electric buses.
- After the arrival of the new e-buses, the total number of electric buses will exceed 800.
Superfast News Coverage by DelhiBreakings.com team.
For Superfast national news and Delhi Breaking Stories visit us daily at https://delhibreakings.com