DelhiDesk The article provides information about the latest rates of the top five cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, Cardano, and Dogecoin. It includes details on their current rates, market caps, and returns since the beginning of the year. The article also mentions a new money laundering law implemented in India for cryptocurrencies, as well as a Dogecoin SIP calculator that claims to help investors make Rs 1 crore in 50 days. The article ends with an English summary and a note on when it was first published.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– The article provides information on the latest rates of the top 5 cryptocurrencies.
– Bitcoin cryptocurrency is currently running at $26,438.51 with a gain of 0.86 percent.
– Ethereum cryptocurrency is currently running at $1,808.23 with a gain of 1.69 per cent.
– XRP cryptocurrency is currently running at $0.46473546 with a gain of 2.71 per cent.
– Cardano cryptocurrency is currently trading at $0.35633400 and is down by 1.12 per cent.
– Dogecoin cryptocurrency is currently running at $0.07073409 with a gain of 0.80 per cent.
– The article also provides information on the market cap and returns of each cryptocurrency.
– The article includes a notification block for users to subscribe to news alerts.
– The English summary provides a brief overview of the article.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com