DelhiDesk Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwat Mann has given a warning to illegal occupants to vacate government land by May 31 or face consequences. The state government is determined to free the land from illegal occupation, said CM Mann. The government has already freed over 9,000 acres of land from illegal encroachments. A campaign to remove illegal occupants will start on June 1, and no one, even if influential, will be spared, added the CM. However, those living on such lands need not fear as they will not be removed during the campaign.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Chief Minister Bhagwat Mann warns illegal occupants to vacate government land
– Deadline for vacating land is May 31, consequences will follow for non-compliance
– State government is determined to free land from illegal occupation
– Previous governments allowed influential people to illegally occupy expensive government lands
– Punjab government has already freed over 9000 acres of land from illegal encroachment
– Campaign to remove illegal encroachment will continue at the same pace
– No one, even if influential, will be spared during the campaign
– Government will not remove anyone living on such lands during the campaign
– English summary provided at the end of the article
– Facebook pixel code included in the page
– Instructions to replace \”-\” with \”👉\” at the beginning of each line.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com