DelhiDesk The State BJP has launched a campaign called “Jhootha Kahin Ka” against the Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal. The campaign aims to expose the lies of the Chief Minister and will be conducted through 14 video vans that will tour all 14 districts of Delhi. The vans will show a 27-minute video that reveals the Chief Minister’s poll and highlights that he lives in a luxurious bungalow worth Rs 45 crore. The BJP In-charge, Baijayant Jai Panda, said that the campaign will expose the Chief Minister’s corruption and that the real face of the Chief Minister will be exposed before the people of Delhi. The State President of BJP, Virendra Sachdeva, also stated that BJP’s struggle against the corruption of the Delhi government will continue.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– BJP launched campaign against Delhi CM
– \”Jhootha Kahin Ka\” campaign to expose lies
– 14 video vans to reveal CM’s luxurious bungalow worth Rs 45 crore
– State BJP in-charge Baijayant Jai Panda said corruption echo will be heard in every house
– Real face of the CM to be exposed
– Appeal to question Kejriwal government on corruption and jailed ministers
– BJP’s struggle against Delhi government’s corruption will continue
– Assembly Leader of Opposition Ramveer Singh Vidhuri to expose Kejriwal through van and social media
– BJP MP Dr. Harsh Vardhan said Kejriwal’s lies have been exposed
– BJP will take it to every house.