DelhiDesk: The Delhi BJP President Virendra Sachdeva has criticized the Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal government, stating that Kejriwal is doing hooliganism under the guise of the Supreme Court’s decision. Sachdeva welcomed the ordinance that came from the Central Government and said that nobody would accept Kejriwal’s behavior. He accused Kejriwal of diverting attention from real issues, wasting public money on building his palace, and doing politics of confrontation. However, Atishi, a member of the Aam Aadmi Party, hit back at BJP, stating that if people had elected Kejriwal, he had the power to take decisions, except for land, law-and-order, and police.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– BJP attacked Kejriwal government 👉 Photo: Social Media
– BJP welcomes ordinance from Central Government
– Kejriwal is doing hooliganism under the guise of Supreme Court’s decision
– Kejriwal’s government is a government of goons
– Kejriwal wasted public money on building his palace
– Kejriwal’s attitude of fighting, quarreling, and giving dharna has not changed
– Atishi hits back
– The elected government of Delhi has full power and accountability of officers
– Arvind Kejriwal has the power to take decisions except for land, law-and-order, and police
– BJP cannot tolerate this decision of the Supreme Court