DelhiDesk Amazon Web Services (AWS) has announced an investment of INR 1,05,600 crore ($12.7 billion) in cloud infrastructure in India by 2030 to meet the increasing demand for cloud services in the country. The investment in data center infrastructure is expected to create an average of 1,31,700 full-time equivalent jobs per year across Indian businesses in areas such as construction, facility maintenance, engineering, and telecommunications. AWS plans to invest INR 1,36,500 crore ($16.4 billion) in India by 2023, with its long-term commitment reaching INR 1,94,700 crore ($23.5 billion) by 2030.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Amazon Web Series to invest Rs 1,05,600 crore ($12.7 billion) in cloud infrastructure in India by 2030
– Investment aimed at meeting increasing demand for cloud services from customers
– Investment expected to support an average of 1,31,700 full-time equivalent jobs every year
– Jobs will be in areas such as construction, facility maintenance, engineering, telecommunications, and other areas in the data center supply chain
– Long-term commitment in India to reach Rs 1,36,500 crore ($16.4 billion) by 2023
– Investment estimated to contribute Rs 1,94,700 crore ($23.4 billion) to India’s GDP by 2030
– AWS has three data center infrastructure sectors in India, with Mumbai and Hyderabad regions designed to give customers options for running workloads with flexibility and availability
– AWS has invested over Rs 30,900 crore ($3.7 billion) in the Mumbai region between 2016 and 2022, including capital and operating expenses
– Investment expected to have an impact on workforce development, skills opportunities and training, community engagement, and sustainability initiatives
– Investment announcement made on May 18, 2023
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com