DelhiDesk Adani Power has reported a 118.4% increase in its consolidated net profit for the financial year 2022-23, reaching INR 10,726.6 crore ($1.44 billion), up from INR 4,911.58 crore ($659.1 million) in the previous year. Its revenue also rose by 40% to INR 38,773.30 crore ($5.2 billion), up from INR 27,771.20 crore ($3.7 billion) in the same period last year, due to higher import prices for coal and tariff recovery. The company’s EBITDA increased by 2.3% to INR 10,044.7 crore ($1.35 billion). The company’s chairman, Gautam Adani, said that the demand for world-class infrastructure in India is serving as a springboard for the country’s economic growth.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Adani Power reports 118.4% increase in consolidated net profit for FY23
– Consolidated net profit increased to Rs 10,726.6 crore from Rs 4,911.58 crore in last financial year
– Revenue increased by 40% to Rs 38,773.30 crore
– Adani Power’s EBITDA increased by 2.3% to Rs 10,044.7 crore
– Consolidated total revenue increased by 35.8% to Rs 43,041 crore in FY23
– Quarterly profit increased by 12.9% to Rs 5,242.48 crore
– Adani Group Chairman Gautam Adani emphasizes commitment towards sustainable infrastructure development
– Adani Power shares closed at Rs 240.10 on NSI, up 0.82%
– 52 week high and low of Adani Power stock: Rs 432.50 and Rs 132.40
– McDonald’s fined Rs 5 crore (also mentioned in the article)
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com