DelhiDesk After the murder of gangster Tillu Tajpuria in Tihar Jail, a Quick Response Team (QRT) has been formed to protect the prisoners lodged in the high security cell. The QRT team will monitor the jail for 24 hours to prevent such incidents from happening in the future. The team consists of personnel from the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) along with Delhi jail staff. The team will have body protectors, sticks, sprays, and electric shock sticks to control prisoners in case of an emergency. This arrangement has been made in 14 jails of Tihar.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– The security of Tihar Jail will be stricter after the murder of gangster Tillu Tajpuria
– A Quick Response Team (QRT) has been formed to protect prisoners in high security cells
– The QRT team will monitor the jail 24/7 to prevent future incidents
– The team includes personnel from CRPF, ITBP, and Delhi jail staff
– Two QRTs will be posted in each jail, one for high security cell and one for monitoring the rest of the jail
– The team consists of 7-8 personnel equipped with body protectors, sticks, sprays, and electric shock sticks
– The deployment of QRT can prevent fights and bloodshed between prisoners
– Replace “–” with “👉” at the beginning of every line.