DelhiDesk Five students from Haryana who were stranded in violence-hit Manipur have been brought to Delhi. The students, Kamalkant of Mahendragarh, Ritu of Jind, Shivani of Palwal, Neha Rani of Sirsa, and Sagar Kundu of Rohtak, were rescued and brought to Delhi under the supervision of the Chief Minister of Haryana. A tweet by ANI shows the students arriving in Delhi.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Five students from Haryana stranded in Manipur have reached Delhi
– Kamalkant, Ritu, Shivani, Neha Rani, and Sagar Kundu are the students
– They were brought from Manipur to Delhi
– Manipur is currently facing violence
– ANI tweeted about their arrival in Delhi
– A picture of the students was shared in the article
– The caption mentions the photo credit to Amar Ujala
– The article includes a blockquote from ANI’s tweet
– The blockquote includes a link to the tweet
– The code includes a script for Twitter widgets.