DelhiDesk Three patients died of COVID-19 in Delhi on Saturday, despite a decrease in the number of new cases. According to the Health Department, 113 new cases were reported, while 303 patients recovered. The active cases of COVID-19 in Delhi have decreased to 1097, with 870 patients in home isolation and 114 in hospitals. Of the hospitalized patients, 12 are on a ventilator and 54 are in the ICU. The new variant of COVID-19 has increased concern among health officials.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
News sorted for you by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– 👉 The new variant of Corona has increased the concern.
– 👉 Three patients died of corona in Delhi on Saturday.
– 👉 113 new cases of corona were reported on Saturday in Delhi.
– 👉 303 patients were discharged on recovery in Delhi.
– 👉 8.21 percent patients were found infected in 1376 tests of corona in Delhi.
– 👉 Active cases of corona have come down to 1097 in Delhi.
– 👉 870 patients are in home isolation and 114 patients are admitted in hospitals in Delhi.
– 👉 12 patients are on ventilator and 54 patients are admitted in ICU in Delhi.