DelhiDesk The government of Uttar Pradesh is planning to develop 16 municipal corporations as solar cities, following the example of Ayodhya. The project, which is worth around INR40 crore ($5.4m), will include the installation of solar plants, energy pumps, solar high masts, and solar boats on residential and government buildings. The municipal corporations will also have facilities such as solar trees, e-rickshaws, water kiosks, and solar charging stations. The project aims to beautify the tax-related municipal corporations and reduce power consumption.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– 16 municipal corporations in Uttar Pradesh to be developed as solar cities
– Ayodhya is the first solar city in UP with a project worth 40 crores
– Solar plants, energy pumps, solar high masts, and solar boats to be installed on government and residential buildings
– Preparation underway to develop other municipal corporations as solar cities
– Solar trees to be planted in public places with LED lights
– Arrangements made to charge mobiles and laptops at solar charging stations
– Scheme of Fixed Deposit best for senior citizens recommended by RBI
– UPNEDA director Anupam Shukla confirms meaningful results from Ayodhya solar city project
– English summary provided
– Story first published on May 8, 2023, at 9:40 [IST]
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com