DelhiDesk Warren Buffet, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, has compared Artificial Intelligence (AI) to the creation of Atom Bomb and expressed concern about its rapid growth and potential to change the world at the company’s annual meeting. He acknowledged the ability of AI to do all kinds of work but also highlighted its limits, such as its inability to tell a joke. Buffet emphasized the need to think about the long-term results of AI instead of short-term benefits. He also compared the creation of atom bomb to AI and said that if he knew how to reduce the chances of attacks, he would give all his money for it.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– Warren Buffet compares AI to creation of atom bomb
– Buffet expresses concern over rapid growth of AI technology and its potential to change the world
– Buffet acknowledges limitations of AI but also its ability to do all kinds of work
– Buffet emphasizes need to think about long-term results of AI instead of short-term benefits
– Buffet has been an opponent of nuclear weapons for a long time and compares AI to the atom bomb
– Buffet believes that AI can change everything in the world except the way we think and behave
– Buffet got a chance to use Chat GPT with the help of Bill Gates
– Buffet believes that reducing the chances of attacks from AI is necessary and he would give all his money for it
– Buffet and others involved in AI development have expressed concern about its potential impact
– English summary of the article is provided at the end.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com