DelhiDesk The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a special scheme called Berojgari Bhatta Yojana to assist unemployed youth in the state. Under this scheme, eligible candidates can apply for monthly unemployment allowance ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 1500 until they find employment. The government is inviting applications from unemployed youth who are permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh and have passed at least 10th class. The applicant must not be working in any private or government department, and the total income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs.3 lakh per annum. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website.
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– The Uttar Pradesh government has started the ‘Berojgari Bhatta Yojana’ to help unemployed youth.
– Under this scheme, unemployed youth will receive financial assistance ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 1500 per month.
– Eligible candidates can apply for the scheme on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Employment Service.
– The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh, aged between 21 to 35 years and have passed at least 10th class.
– The total income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs.3 lakh per annum.
– Required documents for registration include basic address proof, Aadhar card, birth certificate, and educational qualification certificate.
– The scheme is aimed at helping unemployed youth improve their skills and become employable.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com