Rishi Sunak, UK Prime Minister, Visits Akshardham Temple in Delhi
New Delhi. United Kingdom Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, who is proud of being a Hindu, reached the Akshardham temple in Delhi on Sunday morning with his wife Akshata. During his stay of about 45 minutes, Rishi Sunak visited the temple and worshiped God.
Director of Akshardham Temple, Jyotindra Dave said that Rishi Sunak stayed in the temple for a long time. His worship continued for a long time. During this time, the people accompanying him were saying that we had less time, but how could we stop him? He worshiped here with full devotion.
Jyotindra Dave told that we showed the entire Akshardham temple to Rishi Sunak and later gifted him a model of the temple so that he could remember the temple. His wife was also with him. Both Rishi Sunak and his wife are very devout people.
Rishi Sunak, who reached New Delhi to attend the G20 summit, had talked about visiting the temple on Saturday. Rishi Sunak had said in a conversation with the media that I am proud to be a Hindu. This is the way I was brought up and this is the way I am. Hopefully, I can visit the temple when I stay here for the next few days. We recently celebrated Rakshabandhan.
- United Kingdom Prime Minister Rishi Sunak visited the Akshardham temple in Delhi with his wife Akshata.
- Rishi Sunak stayed in the temple for about 45 minutes and worshiped with full devotion.
- The director of the temple, Jyotindra Dave, showed them around the entire temple and gifted them a model of the temple.
- Rishi Sunak expressed pride in being a Hindu and mentioned his plans to visit the temple during his stay in Delhi.
- Rishi Sunak and his wife are known for their devoutness.
Superfast News Coverage by DelhiBreakings.com team.
For Superfast national news and Delhi Breaking Stories visit us daily at https://delhibreakings.com