Tata has unveiled the facelift version of their popular compact SUV, the Nexon. The company has announced that the new version will be launched on September 14.
The facelifted Tata Nexon will feature a redesigned front section, including new DRLs, headlights, and a revised front bumper with bi-functional LED headlamps. The rear of the vehicle will also see changes, with a new bumper design and connected tail lamps. It will be available in six color options.
The interior of the Nexon has undergone major changes, including a new two-spoke steering wheel, touch-operated FAT panel, JBL speakers, a 10.25-inch infotainment system, height-adjustable front seats, ventilated seats, wireless charging, sunroof, rear AC vents, and connected car technology.
In terms of safety, the new Tata Nexon facelift will come equipped with features such as 6 airbags, a 360-degree camera, ABS with EBD, reversing camera, front parking sensors, ISOFIX seat anchors, 3-point seatbelts for all, electronic stability control, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror.
The Nexon facelift will be powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine with multiple gearbox options and a 1.5-litre diesel engine with manual and AMT gearbox options. An electric version of the vehicle will also be launched.
– Tata has unveiled the facelift version of their popular compact SUV, the Nexon.
– The new Tata Nexon features a redesigned front section and a new wheel design.
– The interior of the Nexon has undergone major changes, including a new steering wheel and a 10.25-inch infotainment system.
– The Nexon facelift comes with safety features such as 6 airbags and a 360-degree camera.
– It will be available in six color options.
– The Nexon facelift will be powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine and a 1.5-litre diesel engine.
– An electric version of the vehicle will also be launched.
Superfast News Coverage by DelhiBreakings.com team.
For Superfast national news and Delhi Breaking Stories visit us daily at https://delhibreakings.com