DelhiDesk The Sensex closed with a gain of 98.84 points at 61872.62 points, while the Nifty closed 35.80 points down at 18321.20 points on May 25, 2023. Out of 3,611 companies traded on BSE, 1,896 shares closed with gains and 1,596 shares with losses. 119 companies saw no change in share price, and 140 stocks closed at the upper level of 52 weeks, while 34 stocks closed at their 52-week low. The rupee closed at 82.74 rupees against the dollar with a weakness of 8 paise. The top gainers of Nifty were Bajaj Auto, Bharti Airtel, Adani Enterprises, ITC, and Devi Labs, while the top losers were Wipro, Tata Motors, UPL, HDFC, and Sun Pharma. The Sensex is an index of the Mumbai Stock Exchange (BSE), while Nifty is the flagship index of the National Stock Exchange (NSE).
Follow DelhiBreakings on Google News
Here is the news bullets sorted by DelhiBreakings.com team.
– The share market closed with a gain of about 98.84 points for Sensex and a fall of 35.80 points for Nifty.
– 3,611 companies were traded on BSE today, out of which about 1,896 shares closed with gains and 1,596 shares with losses.
– 140 stocks have closed at the upper level of 52 weeks, while 34 stocks closed at their 52-week low.
– The rupee closed at a level of 82.74 rupees with a weakness of 8 paise against the dollar.
– Top gainers of Nifty include Bajaj Auto, Bharti Airtel, Adani Enterprises, ITC scrip, and Devi Labs.
– Top losers of Nifty include Wipro shares, Tata Motors, UPL scrip, HDFC shares, and Sun Pharma.
– Sensex consists of 30 BSE companies and Nifty is made by combining the top 50 companies of the NSE.
– To invest in the stock market, one needs to open a demat and trading account with a stockbroker.
– English summary: Sensex closed with a gain of 99 points and the Nifty up 99 points.
For superfast news and Delhi Breaking Stories visti us daily at https://delhibreakings.com